The musings of a vintage lover, bride-to-be, and crafty minx....

Sunday 26 June 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning....

I love bunting in every way, shape and form, and this weekend, I have attempted it for myself!!  Friday afternoon was pink, today was blue!
This bunting is for my friend Meg's little boy Ryley's bedroom :) and is one of my very first major attempts at sewing!


Why is Sunday such an amazing day?  Theres just something about Sunday that makes you wish it would go on forever..... sleepins, cooked breakfast, staying in your pyjamas all day, crafting, cooking, lazing about.  Perhaps it's because we know tomorrow is the dreaded beast also known as Monday. *sigh* Back to work, early mornings, and structure. 

1 comment:

  1. Sunday tomorrow, yay!
    Love your bunting and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to this weekend too ;)

    ReplyDelete